Saturday, March 27, 2010

Whore Amy's nice asshole gets filled with a chocolate stick!


I'm sure that everybody is familiar with Whore Amy and the dairy that she keeps on BurdelPaprika that documents all of the sluttish activities that she gets up to with her very horny and well endowed fuck buddies. I was commenting on a post in Amy's dairy when for some unexplained reason the topic changed to objects being inserted into nice assholes.


Before I know it my dear Amy had posted a series of photos that depict a string of anal beads, about the same size of golf balls, being extracted from Amy's sweet ass. I can not wait for her to blog about that experience! I asked Amy if I could have some photos of her nice asshole to post on this blog and, just like the sweet accommodating dirty whore that she is, these two beautiful photographs of Amy's asshole and a very long black cock appeared in my mail box!

Well, after masturbating over the photographs, first thinking about burring my tongue deep into Amy's gaping fuck hole and then sucking the tasty cream from the stunning chocolate stick I have decided it is time to share my good fortune with you all.

10 comments:

  1. Jo,

    You're the sweetest fellow blogger I know. Thank you for being so kind. If I didn't already have a BF I'd want you to be my BF - with your partner's permission, of course.

    It is also such a thrill to see these pics on someone else's blog and it really turns on my BF to no end.

    Kisses,
    -Whore Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dear Amy

    Featuring you on my blog is an absolute pleasure as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo,

    Sometime back I asked you about how shemales get their boobs and you gave me an extensive answer. Thanks.

    I have been thinking ever since that if I can use some estrogen to enhance my boobs. Would you recommend that I use some three month estrogen treatment. Would it perk up my tits? Would it make my areola larger and darker? My tits longer? Would it enhance my orgasm?

    How often can I use the three month estrogen treatment?

    Kisses,
    -Whore Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dear Amy

    I'm afraid that I really dont know the answer! Ladyboys sometimes use hormone therapy to promote the development of female characteristics, such as breasts. I'm not sure what additional benefits you would gain by taking a supplement because, as a young woman you already produce estrogen naturally and have well developed (and I must say very beautiful) female secondary sexual characteristics.

    You do know that I the desire to suckle your breasts to get your nipples rock hard first and then tit fuck you one day dont you?

    It is off to your Health Clinic for you for some good advice. Make sure you discuss the risks with your Doctor too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo,

    I was hoping you'd encourage me to take the estrogen treatment. I kind of know what the doctors would say - they'll say I'm nuts!

    Maybe I'll try it for a week and see what effect it has on my boobs and body.

    Kisses,
    -Whore Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Dear Amy

    Have you thought about getting pregnant? I am getting very hard just thinking about sucking on your very sexy lactating boobs as well as sliding my body across the other bumps and curves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Jo,

    The thought of getting pregnant turns me on to no end. And in case I do get pregnant, I'll sure to invite you to suck on my lactating boobs.

    btw, did you even fuck a pregnant woman? How is it like?

    Kisses,
    -Whore Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes dear Amy, my partner and I fucked regularly when she was pregnant. The extra hormones surging through her body really did wonders for her libido - she would want to fuck two or sometimes three times a day! Although, we were pretty lucky - friends tell me that it is not the same for every woman. As her bump grew we pretty much fucked anyway we could but mainly from behind, doggy, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl style.

    Like you my partner has small tits. However, over time they grew amazingly plump and, areola darkened and nipples extended. She would often tit fuck, with her lactating boobs providing the perfect lubrication, leaving a very tasty mixture of milk and cum to clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Jo,

    That is sooooooo hooooooooooot! Make me want to be knocked up.

    Kisses,
    -Whore Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Dear Amy

    Please do. I'm sure you would make a very yummy mummy. Could I have a taste?

    ReplyDelete